Are the tower fans really needed? Well, you will not be able to answer that question unless you are face to face with a hot climate and situation. While air conditioner, ceiling fans, and the table fans are a few options you may consider, the essence and importance of a tower fan cannot be undermined. Now, if you are finding yourself lost out searching for a good tower fan, we may be of some help to you in this respect. Let us go through a concise review of the best tower fans you can lay your hands on.
Factors You Need to Consider While Buying a Tower Fan
Like with any other product, it is essential to go through a few factors before you can actually go with a particular tower fan. Paying attention to these factors will help you arrive at the best results.
- Noise: The best tower fan is the one that offers quieter operation.
- The Fan Modes: A Natural or sleep mode if not many, is what you should ideally give a thought to.
- Adjustable Height & Angling: A proper adjustment to this level will help you get the best results with respect to your requirements.
- Timer Functionality: Ability to switch off the tower fan after a stipulated time frame can help you avoid unnecessary running
- Remote Control Option: Since tower fans cover a huge area, a remote control operation should be one of the welcome additions.
- Stability: The multiple feet or proper wheels for transportation will provide much-needed stability.
Best Tower Fans You Can Buy
Having gone through the important aspects of how to choose your tower fan, here are a few options you can check out for the best tower fans.
V Guard Veemagik 750mm Tower Fan
- 40 Watt power and 1350 RPM speed
- 2 year warranty
- 3 speed settings
- Wider sweep of 750 mm
- Timer function up to 2 hours
Dyson Air Multiplier Am07 – Best Tower Fan
- The cordless design offers easy movability
- A whopping 10 speed settings
- Remote control option
- Timer with varied operations.
- 60% lesser noise and 10% more power efficient.
VITEK VT-1935 BK-I 120-Watt Tower Fan
- Power – 120 Watts.
- 90 degree oscillation.
- 9 hours timer.
- 2 years warranty.
- Ideal for a small room.
Kelvinator KTF-131 4 Blade Tower Fan
- Power consumption – 60 Watts
- Highest motor speed – 5000 RPM
- 4 speed options
- Power consumption – 40 Watts.
- 3 Speed settings.
- 2 year manufacturer warranty.
- Silent operation in a slimmer design.